Sunday 13 November 2016

Eating Clean!! Not at my mother-in-laws!!


Currently training for my next half marathon the Dorset Coastal Trail Series race in December and its going well. 35 miles a week including lots of hill sprints and long long runs. Even though it's immensely cold now which iv not been equipped for iv managed to get out and slowly I'm acquiring all the kit I need, gloves been this weekends purchase which means I can run with my hands out of my sleeves.

Despite the cold I'm loving the cold crisp mornings in the New Forest, from what I can see out of the gap between my snood and my wolly hat its beautiful. The runs in the dark I'm enjoying a lot less so far iv run into three hedges tripped over a curb and also been scared half to death by a pheasant who spotted me before I spotted him.

My diet has been really clean as well which has been a struggle as i love cake! And for that matter pizza and fish and chips but apart from the occasional slip up iv been pretty good. That was until I visited my in-law's this weekend. I walked through the door and the eating started, iv eaten pie, cake, cooked breakfast, masssive roast dinner, croissants, lemon tart, marzipan stolen and more biscuits  than I can count. I'm so full of food at the moment in fact I'm stuck in a chair feeling rather guilty!!

I'm hoping however that it's done me some good, why not indulge for the weekend iv still trained and it's not like I eat like that every day, if anything I can't wait to get back to my clean eating and training next week.

It's good to have a bit of balance anyway so bring on this week! I'm definitely fuelled up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment